From "Barbisch, Martin" <barbi...@sony.de>
Subject RE: Losing memory when using removeChild()
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:26:39 GMT
Hi there,

do you have any ideas concerning this matter? Since you can quickly lose a
lot of memory this way.

Could it be a DOM parser problem (removing nodes without removing its
children first)?
Or is it a Java garbage collection problem (but I do not think that I keep
any references to nodes below the node to be removed)?

TIA,

Martin

B.t.w. Does Java 1.4.1 (Windows 2000) introduce any problems? Squiggle locks
up every now and then when I try to open a new file after installing
JDK1.4.1.