From "Barbisch, Martin" <barbi...@sony.de>
Subject RE: SVG Error
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:53:03 GMT
Hi Maria,

the example works fine for me, if i put all the jar files in the batik
folder 'lib' into my CLASSPATH (and use a svg file on my hard disk).

Question: do you just want use Batik to display some SVG files you created?
Or do you want to use Batik to create your own SVG browser?

In the first case you should run squiggle like that:
java -jar batik.jar
which includes all necessary jar files. (now load your svg file)

In the second case:
I am no expert at that at all... but will still try to answer easy
questions.

Hope this helps,

Martin