From "Bertrand Fontaine" <fontaine_bertr...@hotmail.com>
Subject NullPointerException when transcoding
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:41:48 GMT
Hello,

Please find attached a test case Java program and SVG file. When the program
is run, a NullPointerException is thrown during transcoding. If we directly
treat the SVG document instead of the copy obtained using
DomUtilities.deepCloneDocument() the result is ok. If we transform the SVG
file by hand to remove usage of the clipPath (simply by switching to another
style), then the program just works fine in both cases (with and without
cloning). We are using Batik 1.5b4, JDK 1.3.1/Windows 2000 &
JDK1.4.1/Windows 98.

Thank you,

Bertrand Fontaine & CE Mosneron Dupin

Note: The sample SVG file doesn't look great, but it's normal ;)