From "Bryan Scott" <Bryan.Sc...@aad.gov.au>
Subject Batik Generator How to include viewBox
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 04:40:52 GMT
Hi

I am hoping that someone has some sample code for how to include a
viewBox attribute to the svg element using batik?

I can generate SVG graphics, but I cannnot get it to include a viewBox
attribute. i.e something like :
<svg ......... width="800" height="600" viewBox="0 0 800 600">

I am heading to sea today for three months so could replies be cc'ed to
bryan.scott@aurora.aad.gov.au, as we do not have net access.

Many thanks.

Bryan Scott
Marine Science Support
Australian Antarctic Division

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of
this communication is strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.aad.gov.au/