From "William Huang" <shu...@xperient.net>
Subject How to disable JSVGCanvas automatic resizing?
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 22:41:47 GMT
The JSVGCanvas by default automatically adapts its size to the size of
the document. I want to disable this behavior. That is, if the SVG size
can't fit into the browser window, it will just display a part that can
be accommodated in this window and show scrollbar. I also don't want
this displayed image being clipped to window size. Which program should
I modify?

And for the scrolling to work, I need to know information about the
actual SVG size. For example, when I load an SVG file with
width="10.278in" and height="9.167in" using image tag, specify size
800,600 for the image node, then I get 800 when I call getWidth of this
image node. How can I deal with this problem? Thanks a lot.
Best regards,
William