From "Jane Singer" <jsin...@cc.huji.ac.il>
Subject Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key uri.badTarget
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 18:55:44 GMT
Hi,
Once again I'm getting exception errors about missing error messages. These
happen only with certain SVG documents, so I'm sure there is some error in
the SVG document itself. The program succeeds in creating an SVG file on the
disk, but the transcoder gives this message when it tries to create a jpg
file. I have rearranged my class path many times, and tried different
configurations, but this error always returns. If I could figure out what is
wrong with the SVG documents I wouldn't worry about the exception error
itself.

Help!
Jane

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.Pro
pertyResourceBundle, key uri.badTarget
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:382)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:354)
        at org.apache.batik.i18n.LocalizableSupport.formatMessage(Unknown
Source
)
        at org.apache.batik.bridge.Messages.formatMessage(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.bridge.BridgeException.getMessage(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.transcoder.TranscoderException.getMessage(Unknown So
urce)
        at java.lang.Throwable.getLocalizedMessage(Throwable.java:118)
        at java.lang.Throwable.toString(Throwable.java:139)
        at java.lang.String.valueOf(String.java:1947)
        at java.io.PrintStream.print(PrintStream.java:426)
        at java.io.PrintStream.println(PrintStream.java:563)
        at java.lang.Throwable.printStackTrace(Throwable.java:181)
        at SVGUtilities.SVG2JPG(SVGUtilities.java:83)