From "Jane Singer" <jsin...@cc.huji.ac.il>
Subject Fw: W3C "valid" SVG documents
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 17:29:22 GMT
[I sent a copy of this yesterday to the list, and still don't see it. Sorry
if it arrives twice.]

I typed that </xml> end tag into the example by mistake, it is not in the
document.

I guess my general question is, are the documents created by the
org.apache.batik.dom.svg.SVGDocumentFactory valid W3C svg documents?
 I'm having a lot of trouble combining W3C component with those created by
batik and others. It seems most of my problems have to do with the order I
list things in the classpath.
Jane