From "Jim Ley" <...@jibbering.com>
Subject Re: foafnaut in Batik
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:18:16 GMT
"Thomas E Deweese" <thomas.deweese@kodak.com>
>"Jim" == Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com> writes:

>>The things I need are:
>
>>Access to the query string client-side, done in ASV via the
>>getSrc() method.
>
>     On what?  this might be easy to fix...

window.getSrc()  it returns the current url.

>     Hmm... We more or less just use the Rhino engine which proxies
>the Java DOM objects in ECMAScript.  Unless this is some sort of
>configuration option for Rhino I doubt we can help you here.
>
>     Sounds generally useful, any idea if this is part of ECMAScript
>or just a common extension?

It's part of the spec for ECMAScript objects, DOM objects aren't necessarily
the same though.  I believe IceStorm which also uses Rhino allows it, so it
may be a simple configuration option for Rhino, it's not simple I agree if
not.

>>Another things I've noticed but not diagnosed as being an error,
>>is that parseXML never works in the context of a document other
>>than the svg document.
>
>     This is fixed at least in CVS.

That's good, looking forward to the next beta (release?)

Jim.