From Christian Enklaar <christian.enkl...@mbs-software.de>
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 09:53:48 GMT
Hello,

does anybody know when Batik 2.0 will be released ?
I still have many problems concerning dynamic update
and I make use of animate/animateColor.

I have information stored in the <use> tag and want to access it on mouseClicks.
But of course I only get the elements that are part of the <symbol> ...
The symbols might be very complex, will be used several times and I need to keep
the svg-file as small as possible. Maybe there is allready an option in batik to replace
the <use> element by a <g> element (for example) containing all elements that
are
defined for the <symbol>, after loading the svg ?!

Greetings,
		Christian.