From Cory Sanoy <CorySa...@smarttech.com>
Subject Webstart and Squiggle
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:19:15 GMT

I am attempting to launch squiggle with Java Web Start and when I load an
SVG file that contains javascript code I get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/mozilla/javascript/NativeScript
at org.apache.batik.script.rhino.RhinoClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.script.rhino.BatikSecuritySupport.defineClass(Unknown
Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.optimizer.Codegen.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compile(Unknown Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.compileReader(Unknown Source)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateReader(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.batik.script.rhino.RhinoInterpreter.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.batik.script.rhino.RhinoInterpreter.bindObject(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.batik.bridge.BaseScriptingEnvironment.initializeEnvironment(Unkno
wn Source)
at org.apache.batik.bridge.BaseScriptingEnvironment.loadScripts(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.bridge.UpdateManager.dispatchSVGLoadEvent(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.batik.swing.svg.SVGLoadEventDispatcher.run(Unknown Source)

I am using batik 1.5 beta 4 and Java 1.4 and/or 1.3. I have read some
discussions items that define the issue and I understand the source of the
problem. However I have yet to find a solution to the problem. Has anyone
solved the problem and if so how? Is there a quick fix?

Thanks,
/Cory