From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key uri.badTarget
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:57:48 GMT
Hello Jane,

What is happening is that the code can't find the error message to
report what is wrong in the document. The error messages are stored in
files (xx.properties) under the resources directory in the source
version of batik.

Did you check that you have the Batik resources in your classpath? I
think you'll be better off getting proper error messages.

Vincent.