From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Batik Rasterizer
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:47:01 GMT
Hello Annick,

There are many more options in the rasterizer, see:

http://xml.apache.org/batik/svgrasterizer.html

In particular, there are -w and -h options to set the width and height
of the document. Used in combination with the -dpi, that should give you
a page the size you want at the resolution you want.

Vincent.