From Vincent Hardy <vincent.ha...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key uri.badTarget
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:05:03 GMT
Hello Jane,

What is happening is that an exception (BridgeException) thrown by the
bridge is caught by your code, and when you are trying to print the
stack trace of that exception, you get another exception because the
error message for the BridgeException cannot be extracted from the
.properties file.

The .properties file that cannot be found is
org.apache.batik.bridge.resources.Messages.properties.

In the binary distribution, that file is in batik-bridge.jar

I hope this helps,
Vincent.

P.S: I suspect your exception originally happens in BridgeContext
because you have a bad URI reference somewhere in your SVG file (e.g., a
<use> with an invalid xlink:href).