From "G. Wade Johnson" <wade.john...@abbnm.com>
Subject Re: Squiggle won't load - solved!
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:50:35 GMT
I found it this morning.

While I had not "moved" any of the files, I had copied all of the batik jar files
to the
plug-in extensions directory to allow Batik-based applets to work. Under W2K and
Java 1.4.1, this directory is C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1_01\lib\ext

To make Squiggle loadable again, I can either
  a. Delete the Batik jar files from the extensions directory. (can't do applets)

  b. Copy batik-squiggle.jar to the extensions directory. (can do both)

Thanks for everyone's help in finding this.
G. Wade