From Prasanna Chetty <pche...@cordys.com>
Subject split a big SVG document ?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 11:32:34 GMT

Can I use the Batik library to split a big SVG document into smaller
documents, so that it can be printed?
 Why I want to do this is, I don't have direct method to print the full SVG
document if it exceeds the screen size in Internet Explorer.

Thanks
Pras.

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.