From Annick Fron <Annick_Fron_...@compuserve.com>
Subject Re: Batik Rasterizer
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:58:12 GMT
Hello,

Are height and width expressed in pixels, dots , mm or inches ?
My experience is that rasterizing a svg expressed in cm does not work,
expressed in pixels works, but I can' t control the size.

I read somewhere that FOP actual implementation was limited to 72 dpi (to be
fixed).
It seems also that the pixelsToMm options which is documented in the source
is not available externally and would, I guess, allow to express the svg
size in mm.
--
Annick Fron
AFC Europe