From "Thierry Kormann" <tkorm...@ilog.fr>
Subject RE: how does the Squiggle zoom function work?
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:16:20 GMT
Hi,

It's the JSVGCanvas class that has all the code and the swing actions to
perform zooming in batik. For instance, you can have a look at the protected
classes called ZoomInAction, ZoomOutAction or ResetTransformAction.

Squiggle simply delegates to those methods.

Regards,
Thierry.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Michael Händel [mailto:misch.ka@gmx.de]
  Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 12:04 AM
  To: Batik
  Subject: how does the Squiggle zoom function work?

  Hello there,

  can somebody describe me, how the zoom function in the Batik
Squiggle-Browser works??

  I want to implement a similar function in one of my applications, but I'm
going insane while trying to understand how it works. So far I think the
zooming is done with the following code:

  javax.swing.ActionMap map = canvas.getActionMap();
  listeners.put(ZOOM_IN_ACTION,map.get(canvas.ZOOM_IN_ACTION));

  or is it done anywhere else with a AffineTransform??

  But I cannot figuere out, how to start the zoom function?? Can anybody
help me??

  thank you for helping me...
  Michael.