From Michael Händel <misch...@gmx.de>
Subject how does the Squiggle zoom function work?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 23:03:37 GMT
Hello there,

can somebody describe me, how the zoom function in the Batik
Squiggle-Browser works??

I want to implement a similar function in one of my applications, but I'm
going insane while trying to understand how it works. So far I think the
zooming is done with the following code:

javax.swing.ActionMap map = canvas.getActionMap();
listeners.put(ZOOM_IN_ACTION,map.get(canvas.ZOOM_IN_ACTION));

or is it done anywhere else with a AffineTransform??

But I cannot figuere out, how to start the zoom function?? Can anybody help
me??

thank you for helping me...
Michael.