From "David Schweinsberg" <da...@steadystate.co.uk>
Subject RE: ttf2svg
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:56:50 GMT
Hmmm...

Nothing comes to mind as to why you would receive no output whatsoever.
What were the initial error messages?  Does the licence of the font allow
you to email a copy to me for testing?

Regards,

David Schweinsberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jane Singer [mailto:jsinger@cc.huji.ac.il]
Sent: 18 January 2003 21:18
To: Batik Users
Subject: ttf2svg

I'm trying to created some svg fonts from ttf using batik-ttf2svg.jar. After
eliminating some initial error messages (nothing special) it ran fine,
however, I don't see any output file. I've tried changing the various
parameters (all but the first seem to be optional). I tried just the ttf
file name, plus these (Windows 2000):

javaw -jar batik-ttf2svg.jar font.ttf -l 100 -h 120 -id myfont -o
font.svg -testcard;

Thanks as ever for any hints.

Jane