From Karl_Lars...@salvationarmy.org
Subject Karl Larsson/IHQ/SArmy is out of the office.
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:01:24 GMT
I will be out of the office starting  18/01/2003 and will not return until 28/01/2003.

I will try and respond to your message when I return, but if you have an urgent enquiry, please
email:

ihqit@salvationarmy.org

Thanks,

Karl

use of individuals or entity to whom they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, please notify The Salvation Army International Headquarters
Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 7398 5466 or the originator of the message.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifies and with the authority, states them to be the views of The Salvation Army International
Trustee Company.

[v3.5.1]