From Lucas Rockwell ...@socrates.Berkeley.EDU>
Subject java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError on Mac OS X
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:42:05 GMT
Hi all,

I searched google, the list archives and the batik site and could not
find the answer to this problem. When I try to convert what I believe to
be a real TTF using batik 1.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.2.3 using java 1.3.1 I get
the following error when using the batik-ttf2svg.jar file:

lr% java -jar batik-ttf2svg.jar downloads/university_old_style_tt\
Folder/UNOSBI__.TTF
Exception in thread "main" java.util.zip.ZipException: No such file or directory
        at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:105)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:110)
        at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:52)

and this when I try to use the source version of batik 1.1.1:

ttf2svg:
org/apache/batik/svggen/font/SVGFont
        at org.apache.batik.apps.ttf2svg.Main.main(Unknown Source)

What exactly does this mean? Is it a font problem?

Many thanks in advance!

-lucas