From Thomas E Deweese <thomas.dewe...@kodak.com>
Subject RE: Problem with the Batik-Rasterizer
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:51:12 GMT

Hi Stefan,

SG> I've a problem with the Batik-Rasterizer.

SG> If my SVG-file consists of some lines and has some dates like
SG> 06/21/2001 and when i try to transcode to jpeg or png each letter
SG> of one date will be at same position. That means that's unreadable
SG> and therefore the whole graphic is worthless for me.

SG> Is this a bug or is something might be wrong in my svg-file.

    As you might have guessed it is not expected that text renders on
top of it's self.  So my first suspecion is your svg-file.

    In general bug reports get more attention if they include a small
sample that shows the problem and provide at some useful context
information like Java platform (OS, JVM version etc) and what version
of Batik is involved.