From Claire Wall <redfield1...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject RE: SVG in applet problems
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 21:25:38 GMT
Thanx :)

However, i looked all over the CVS and couldn't find
anything. Is there anybody out there who has got an
SVG graphic to display in an applet? If so I would
like to talk to you as I really need to get this
working and it would be easier and quicker to
correspond via YIM or something similiar.

Cheers
Claire

--- J Aaron Farr <jaaronfarr@yahoo.com> wrote: > On