From "Lolling, Jan" <Jan.Loll...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Not implemented yet
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 14:55:24 GMT
use following way:

retrieve instance of ViewCSS.
from ViewCSS use the methode getComputedStyle((Element) n, null);
You will receive an instance of CSSStyleDeclaration

Form CSSStyleDeclaration you can get the complete CSS-text with getCssText or
you can get a value of a CSS-property via the methode getPropertyValue(propName)

jan

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: Bernardo Antonio Buffa Colome [mailto:kreimer@bbs.frc.utn.edu.ar]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Marz 2003 15:12
An: batik-users@xml.apache.org
Betreff: Not implemented yet

Hi, people.
Somebody knows when the DOM document.getStyleSheets() will not throw the
RuntimeException with message "Not implemented!"???
I need this feature, to update some CSS rules with a dynamic document,
and I want to know if this functionality
will be available in a short-medium time.

Thanks in advance
Bernardo