From "Eric Delacroix" <edelax_...@hotmail.com>
Subject applet in browser or the young & the restless
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:51:22 GMT

Hello,

I've read some threads about using an applet in a browser. But I didn't
found an answer to my question : I have my applet, running properly in
applet viewer, but when I use the HTML page with the applet in it, it seems
it can't find anymore the classes from my libraries... why?
So I imagine I must put some reference to my libraries in the HTML code,
maybe in codebase, but I absolutely don't know how. And why should I do
that, if all imports are done in the applet code...?
Sorry to ask such basics questions, but batik took me to the applet
programming, and I almost don't know anything about it.
Thank you
Eric

Eric Delacroix
Faculté des Sciences appliquées