From Stefan.Gaertn...@trinkaus.de
Subject Problem with the Batik-Rasterizer
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:40:33 GMT
Hello !

I've a problem with the Batik-Rasterizer.

If my SVG-file consists of some lines and has some dates like 06/21/2001
and when i try to transcode to jpeg or png each letter of one date will be
at same position. That means that's unreadable and therefore the whole
graphic is worthless for me.

Is this a bug or is something might be wrong in my svg-file.

Hope to hear soon.  Thanks in advance.

Stefan Gaertners
Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt via E-Mail
dient ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche
Erklaerungen duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.
Verfaelschungen des urspruenglichen Inhaltes dieser Nachricht bei der
Datenuebertragung koennen nicht ausgeschlossen werden.

Correspondence with HSBC Trinkaus & Burkhardt via e-mail is only for
information purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of
legally-binding communications. The falsification of the original content
of this message in the course of data transmission cannot be excluded.