From "Lolling, Jan" <Jan.Loll...@t-systems.com>
Subject AW: Question with zooming
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:04:13 GMT

Internet: http://www.t-systems.com

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Böhler, Silke" [mailto:Silke.Boehler@enerko.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 25. April 2003 12:36
An: 'batik-users@xml.apache.org'
Betreff: Question with zooming

Hello to all,

I have some problems with batik.

First I'm looking for some good explaining stuff or handbook.

The second is an actual problem I have in developing a java application
that uses the batik classes:

    I load some SVG-Code from an ORACLE-Database to my DOM/SVG-tree. Now I
    want to move the objects by dragging the mouse. I wrote some
eventhandlers and
    my objects do move. The problem is the scale. When I zoom out of the
Image,
    the object move slower than the mouse, zooming in lets the objects move
faster
    than the mouse. Somehow I can't get the actual zoom-scale.

Is there anybody that can help me?

thank you very much,

     Silke Böhler

Silke Böhler