From Gold Martin <Martin.G...@blva.bayern.de>
Subject 1.5 beta5: How to get viewbox coordinates from pixel coordinates
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2003 14:36:37 GMT
hello,

I'm new to Batik. So my understanding of Batik is still very low.

In 1.5 beta 5 clientX/Y values MouseEvents are returned in screen pixels.
In 1.5 beta 4 there were viewBox coordinates.

How do I get the viewBox coordinates again (from pixel coordinates) ?
E.g. I draw an Overlay in pixel coordinates, but the coordinates
should be shown in a status bar as viewBox coordinates.

A little code example would be very nice.

thank you very much,
Martin