From Steve Beech <JBe...@dmu.ac.uk>
Subject Newbie Question
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:45:00 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get Batik working with a Servlet but get the following error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/batik/util/XMLResourceDescriptor
at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.setupSVG(SVGElementMapping.java:30)
at
org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping.addToBuilder(SVGElementMapping.java:92)

at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:398)
at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.addElementMapping(Driver.java:409)
at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setupDefaultMappings(Driver.java:273)
at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.(Driver.java:181)

I've copied the batik.jar file to my WEB-INF/lib folder but this doesn't
help. I also tried copying the batik lib folder here too to ensure all of
the other batik-jar files were available.

Can anybody tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,

Steve