From "Eric Delacroix" <edelax_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: about SAX and DOM parsers
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:59:02 GMT
Thank you Vincent,

indeed, by looking at the loadDocument method from DocumentLoader, I saw the
getXMLParserClassName(), but then I'm wondering where the bridge context is
initiated...
Actually, I try to fully explain the process for loading a Document, and the
thing I'd l'ike to know is when the BridgeContext is initiated. My
application is an applet, displaying some svg graphics, and I use the
loadSVGDocument() method from JSVGCanvas as almost the first instruction.
Thanks again

Eric Delacroix
Faculté des Sciences appliquées
ULB Brussels

P.S. : could somebody tell me also how to write back an SVG file from a
Document that has been modified (just add some rectangles as last childs) in
order to attach it to a mail?