From "Ricky Prasla" <pras...@hotmail.com>
Subject Memory Assignment to Batik
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 16:56:05 GMT
Hi all,
   I am trying to create jpg tiles for a huge SVG file(18 MB) using a java
servlet(from the batik website). When I run the servlet with the svg file I
get this error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

I am running the servlet on linux Sun Cobalt Qube 3 with Batik 1.5, Tomcat
4.1.18

Can I assign higher memory limits to batik? I saw a posting for
batik-squiggle browser, is there anything similar for what I am doing? Any
other tips?

Thanks,
Ricky