From "Trent Austin" <trent_aus...@hotmail.com>
Subject SVG->PDF transcoder issues
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 19:59:29 GMT
Hi, all.  I'm having a problem getting the transcoder to run to convert an
SVG file to PDF.  Here's my setup:

OS: Windows XP Professional
JDK: 1.3.1_07
Batik: 1.1.1
FOP: 0.20.4

Everything is installed properly, to the best of my knowledge.  However, I'm
getting errors when I try to run the transcoder via FOP, as follows:

D:\DevTools\Batik\batik-1.1.1\batik-1.1.1>java -classpath
d:/devtools/batik/fop/fop-0.20.4/build/fop.jar;d:/devtools/batik/fop/fop-0.20.4/lib/batik.jar;d:/devtools/batik/batik-1.1.1/batik-1.1.1/lib/crimson-parser.jar

org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main -m application/pdf d:/files/test.svg

And here are the errors I get in response:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error
        at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.setJarBase(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.installSecurityMana
ger(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.util.ApplicationSecurityEnforcer.enforceSecurity(Unk
nown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.execute(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer.Main.main(Unknown Source)

I've searched the web and the groups for a lead on what's going on, but
haven't turned up anything.  Can anybody help me out a little here?

thanks,
Trent