From Jean-Christophe ARNU (JX) <a...@paratronic.fr>
Subject Re: Entities and dynamic Documents
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 07:19:46 GMT
Le Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:11:22 -0400
Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com> me disait que :

>      You are most likely setting the attribute named "xlink:href"
> as opposed to the attribute "href" in the 'xlink' namespace:
>
>      useElt.setAttributeNS("http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink", "href", "#foo");

	Okaye, thank you, it works now! I'm happy :)

	Is there a way to get batik work without beeing connected to the internet. I
mean that the parser should connect to the differents URL to validate (if any
validation is applicable) the document (with the different namespaces and so
on)? I've been using my own XML parser to display simple SVG drawings (path
based elements), and I was able to avoid connection to the internet. This
question is really important for me because, several application's users are
not connected to the internet and are not able to.

	Thanks again for your preceding answers and in advance for the hypothetic
ones :)

--
Jean-Christophe ARNU