From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse IDE
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2003 18:40:25 GMT
I don't think, redeownloading eclipse will do it.
i agree with thomas, that setting JAVA_HOME is the
best bet...

But also one of my clients reported sometimes ago about
a very strange error, while he had installed java-1.3
and java-1.4 on the same box, but i have no details.
He finally deinstalled both java-versions and
reinstalled the 1.3 to get his problem solved
(but this is just a hint, not an advice!)
Please, don't blame me, if this is nonesense.

Maybe it is also of importance that your output tells us,
that the MS-java engine was running ???

	c:\windows\system32\javaw.exe

As far as i know, the sun jdk is located elsewhere (usually)

regards, hussayn