From Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWe...@Kodak.com>
Subject Re: Another basic Question in Batik
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 12:37:46 GMT
Shan Kajendran wrote:
> Hi Genies
>
> I have downloaded Batik Library and unzipped it in the following
> directory structure "D:\batik-1.5\lib".
>
> Now I want to compile the following example code.
\>
> Created one folder called "D:\BatikTest" and I have put the above code
> into this folder and added the jar files to this folder as shown below.
>
> set CLASSPATH=.;
> d:\BatikTest;D:\batik-1.5\lib\batik-svg-dom.jar

     Take a look at the install page of the Batik web site
it has a list of all the jar file dependencies.  I would
strongly suggest getting a tool to help manage your build
dependencies.  Ant is a pretty good 'none invasive' tool,
I've just started playing with eclipse and that seems pretty good
as well.
     I don't see anything obviously wrong with your classpath
other than it's missing about 1/2 dozen other Jar files that
are needed - although I would expect different errors if that
were the problem.  I also usually provide the classpath
using the '-classpath' command line option for javac/java.