From Andres Toussaint <and...@onemileup.com>
Subject mousedrag and mousedown not detected
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:02:28 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to create a drag SVG component within my JSVGCanvas, i have
created and registered the listeners. My SVG has embedded SVG´s it reads
from external files and PNG´s. I register each external item as a SVG
component, when loading.

The EventListener gives me a proper event in the SVG components for the
CLICK and OVER events, but no response for the DRAG, UP or DOWN events.

The PNG file responds to the CLICK, OVER, DOWN and DRAG events.

Basically what i want to accomplish is to drag inside the JSVGCanvas the
individual SVG components. I have managed to accomplish dragging PNG´s
only using ecmascript scripting functions in the SVG, but I need to be
able to drag SVG´s also.

I am using j2SDK1.4.1_01, with Batik 1.5 on a windows 2000 professional
system.

Any help or guidance will be trully appreciated.

Andres Toussaint