From Alice Mello Cavallo <me...@media.mit.edu>
Subject RE: Org.apache.tools.ant
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:12:09 GMT
Thank you Boris,

Eclipse seems "smarter" than JBuilder, but I could not find a gui interface
yet. I like the easiness of dragging and clicking visual objects and the
code be built behind the scene.

I have followed your suggestions and everything is clear now, except for
RasterizerTask.java.:
Two of the ant imports can not be resolved (Project and JAXPUtils)

If I just want to import batik features inside my project, could I use your
instructions to add all batik jars into it?

Alice

Alice Mello Cavallo
PhD student at Tufts University
Technology in Education Consultant