From "Doug Schepers" <d...@schepers.cc>
Subject Re: Saving To a File
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:19:54 GMT
Hi, Tonny -

Thanks for the quick reply. I had found that, and suspected it might be
relevant, but wasn't sure how to use it. I haven't coded in Java for quite
some time. Has anyone got a pointer on where to start to make a build that,
say, saves a file when postURL is called, and opens one for getURL? I'd be
very grateful if anyone has such a framework lying around.

Also, can this be used to "discover" files with a particular extension, or
will I need to know the names of the files beforehand?

Many thanks-
-Doug