From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: Batik 1.5 and MacOSX10.2.6 startup problems
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 06:50:33 GMT
thanks for the link - will help me for better understanding of what's going on
on my system, regarding fonts.

Will try to experiment, which of my font caused the problem ...

Andreas

Zitiere TJB <thefox@mts.net>:

> Batik for OS X,
>
> Found the following document at O'Reilly about fonts on OS X. This is
> part II, part I is available with the link and shows where all the
> fonts on OS X are located.
>
> http://www.macdevcenter.com/lpt/a/1166
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas

He who asks is a fool for five minutes,
but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.
-- Chinese Proverb

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/