From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Re: JS Debugger in Batik Squiggle
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:33:45 GMT
>    I think you will find the debugger quite nice!

yes - I am looking forward

>    On this topic it is also worth pointing out that with Rhino you can
> access
> all of Java. So in particular it is generally much nicer to say
> 'System.out.println("Foo")' than 'alert("Foo")' - especially in
> onmousemove :)

yes - I did not know that, that's less annoying than alert popups

>    It is currently only in the CVS version.  Eventually there will be a
> 1.5.1
> and it will include the debugger.

I'll give it a try - haven't used cvs so far. But I will follow the guidelines.

thanks again for the info,
Andreas

--
He who asks is a fool for five minutes,
but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/