From John Greene <j...@rpiwireless.com>
Subject Re: do quadcurves eat alot of memory?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 16:36:05 GMT
I am specifying a stroke and fill color but I have not  specified any
opacity or filters. Perhaps something's on by default. I've decided to
go with polygons anyway.
I didn't know that about the java heap. Wow, that's small. It would
explain alot. I was just living with it. Silly. I'm  gonna increase it
today.