From Reinhard Brandst├Ądter <r.brandstaed...@gmx.at>
Subject how to use transform in SVGCanvas.
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 22:34:18 GMT
Hi,

is ther a general way for how to use transform when dynamically updating
a SVGDocument in a SVGCanvas via the UpdateManagerQueue?
I expected it to work like with other Elements and tried something like
this:

Element icongroup = doc.createElementNS(svgNS, "g");
icongroup.setAttributeNS(svgNS, "transform", "translate(10,200)");
... adding some other Elements to the icongroup via appendChild() ...
doc.getRootElement().appendChild(icongroup);

All this is done in the run() method of a Runnable in the RunnableQueue
via invokeLater().
The contents of the <g> element are shown in the Canvas, but htey are
not translated at all. The dumped SVG file displays correctly, but how
can I make the dynamic Document recalculate these coordinates?

kr,
Reinhard

--
Reinhard Brandstaedter   r.brandstaedter@gmx.at  GPG: 0x033B81DB
-    Student of Computer Science - J.K. University of Linz     -