From "G. Wade Johnson" <wade.john...@abbnm.com>
Subject Re: pixels vs. centimeters?
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:47:50 GMT
As I recall, lengths may be specified in cm if you choose.

If your output is more likely to be used for print, maybe lengths in
cm would make more sense than lengths in pixels.

One quick warning. Since the viewBox attribute scales sizes, it may
cause unintended changes in your "absolute" lengths.

G. Wade