From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: JSVGComponent dynamic DOM update, invokeAndWait threading issue
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:03:37 GMT
Hmmm,

I changed my invokeAndWait to an invokeLater and now I am getting
ConcurrentModificationExceptions in the UpdateManager.  I love threads.
:-) Is it OK to do things like create elements from the SVG Document
outside of the UpdateManager's RunnableQueue?  What I'm doing currently
is creating my new elements and setting their attributes in the Swing
thread, and then adding them to the DOM in the UpdateManager's
RunnableQueue.  Is this legit?

Thanks.