From George Armhold <armh...@cs.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: JSVGComponent dynamic DOM update, invokeAndWait threading issue
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:32:40 GMT
Thomas DeWeese wrote:

>>   mouseReleased
>>   "load new doc" button pressed
>>   updateStarted (UpdateManagerListener)
>>   updateCompleted (UpdateManagerListener)
>>   managerStopped (UpdateManagerListener)
>

>   Hmm, Do you have a 'mouseRelease done' message at the end of the event
> handler?

I do now.  It looks like this:

mousePressed entered
mousePressed exited
mouseReleased entered
mouseReleased exited
updateStarted (UpdateManagerListener)
updateCompleted (UpdateManagerListener)

Interestingly I get the same sequence with invokeAndWait vs invokeLater.
  Perhaps the events from the UpdateManager only indicate that screen
updates have begun/finished, rather than the DOM elements being added?