From Guillaume Pothier <gpoth...@free.fr>
Subject Re: GraphicsNode.getTransformedBounds ()
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:06:43 GMT
Thanks, getGlobalTransform made it.
Here is the code I use, in the case somebody is interested:
AffineTransform theTransform = new
AffineTransform(SVGContentManager.TRANSFORM_96DPI);
				theTransform.concatenate(theNode.getGlobalTransform());
Rectangle2D theBounds = theNode.getTransformedBounds(theTransform);

I get the bounds in mm, not pixels.
Guillaume