From "Ian Ross" <ianc...@hotmail.com>
Subject canvas in JInternalFrame
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:18:26 GMT
hey guys
I place my JSVGCanvas in a JScroll and add it to a JInternalFrame. As long
as I use one frame everything is fine.
However, when i use many frames the canvas disappears when i bring an
internal frame displaying the a JSVGCanvas into focus. I tried using a
listener on the frame that repaints the canvas when the internal frame is
brought into focus.......something like
canvas.repaint();
but this does not seem to work either. Finally I tried resetting the canvas
with the same svg document and this time it works but not always. On some
occasions the canvas is just empty.
Has anyone had this problem before and fixed it??
Thanks in advance
Ian.