From "Ian Ross" <ianc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: canvas in JInternalFrame
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 13:35:28 GMT
hi
Sorry to bother u again but i got the build.bat and the buil.xml file from
cvs along with the jar files under lib/build. I just ran build.bat soon
after on my existing version of batik-1.5. The build was successful.
Is this what you meant? Sorry if this is a stupid question but im kinda new
at this and have no idea.
Im hoping what i did was wrong cause it didnt really fix the problem i had.
Thanks
Ian