From David Eppstein <eppst...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject OS X Java updated; Batik improved
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:34:44 GMT
As of today, Apple has a new update (1.4.1) to their Java, available
through the usual Software Update mechanism.  They claim "improved
drawing correctness" and it seems to be true; at least, I am no longer
seeing the inconsistencies with stroke-dasharray that I had been seeing
in batik-rasterizer.  Perhaps some of the other problems reported here
will have gone away as well.

--
David Eppstein                      http://www.ics.uci.edu/~eppstein/