From Andreas Neumann <neum...@karto.baug.ethz.ch>
Subject Js Debugger showing old code after reloading the file?
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 04:41:42 GMT
Hi!

I am continueing discussion on the JS Debugger.

At my machine it appears, that after reloading a file in Batik (after I did code
changes in an external text-editor), the JS-Debugger would still show the old
code, while Batik itself would correctly display the new code with "view source".

This happens, even if I close the debugger and open it again.

Also, it seems like the Window-list in the debugger is not updated correctly. It
still shows windows, which I already closed and aren't existing any more.

Nevertheless a very useful tool! I wish Adobe had such a debugger! Together with
the DOM-tree-viewer, where one can see dynamic changes, this is really useful!

Andreas

--
The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from
life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe

Andreas Neumann - Department of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg, CH-8093  Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: ++41-1-633 3031, Fax: ++41-1-633 1153
e-mail: neumann@karto.baug.ethz.ch
www: http://www.karto.ethz.ch/neumann/
SVG.Open/Carto.net: http://www.svgopen.org/